Scenes from our Batu Belig
Balinese Village Neighborhood
Nearby Beaches and Activities
- We are in walking distance to Petitenget Temple and Batu Belig beach, Seminyak, Kuta and Canggu. Which offers a chance to observe the daily rhythms of Balinese village life.
- Check out the Sunset over the Indian ocean from the beach or a beach side cafe or from your perch on a surfboard.
- Black sand beaches. Amongst the better beaches in this area are Berawa, Echo Beach and Pererenan.
- The nearby Nirwana Bali Golf Course Tanah Lot. Designed by Greg Norman and is consistently voted one of the best golf courses in Asia; it is situated beside the dramatic, waved-lashed sea temple of Tanah Lot just to the north.
- Various activities are offered at the Canggu Club. Bali's first (and only) country club.
Walking distance from the Villa to the nearby beaches
Batu Belig Beach is about 2 blocks down the road from the Villa, 10 minutes.
Take a left facing the Indian Ocean towards Petitenget, Seminyak and Kuta beaches and the famous La Luchiola & Ku De Ta Restaurants in about 15 minutes
To the right facing the Indian Ocean is the Village and beach of Canggu, 10 minutes, crossing the river where it comes out at the beach. Continue down the beach to Brahwa, Ecco beach and further down Tanah Lot. Surfing all around!
Balinese Fishing Boats down the
Our neighbors at a ceremony
Batu Belig Beach
Sunset at La Luchiola Restaurant